? ??????????????Lambo? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.9 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2163 Total Grabs. ??????Get
the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Audi R8

Audi R8

Monday, May 4, 2009

My Schedule

I would wake up and pack my bags, then walk out the house. As long as we are dreaming, I would stuff my bass and backpack into the narrow trunk of my red Lamborghini Gallardo LP540. (That's the one in the picture on the top of my blog.) Then I would turn the stereo up to eleven and peel off. I would drive down to the nearest port and drive my Lamborghini into the cargo bay of my really big yacht. I would then sail away with no intenton of ever coming back. I would go into the ultimate entertainment room, with black out shades, 55' LCD's, Xbox 360, -50DB Bose subwoofers, and the most comfortable lazy boy ever. I'd play for a while, then go into the kitchen and order some big fat quesidillas. Then I would go under into the garage and work on some of fifteen cars in the boat. We would probally stop in the Bahamas for a couple hours. I would relax at the beach, mabye surf a little. The real fun is I would get a track that's wide open, and unload all the cars off my yacht. I would have everything from a '67 Mustang Gt500, to a Lotus Elise, to a Lamborghini Muricelago LP640 to a Koenigsegg CCX. I'd take them around a few times, then switch cars to a Ferrari F430 Scuderia. After that we'd load them back onto the boat. I would go up into the music room and pick a bass from my collection of like a hundred. I would invite some famous bands over via helicopter, jam for a while. Then they would go and then we would stop at Jamacia and pick up some crazy party people. By this time it's dark, so the boat is packed with glowsticks, tophats, and a whole lot of mess. We would party until the boat sinks; but the boat can't sink. It's made of metal. We'd party forever. The glowsticks would never die. The speakers would never stop booming. The lube would never run out. And I would never go home.

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

what a life :P

Mariah :) said...

Sounds like a gr8 day :)...

Anonymous said...

Wow alyssa. I have no idea who this guy is, but he sounds awesome. You just gotta be a real jerk to say something like that.

thelittlegreenschoolroom said...

"We'd party forever. The glowsticks would never die. The speakers would never stop booming. The lube would never run out. And I would never go home." This was my favorite part. I think everyone wants a glow stick that would never die! But, if you never came home, you would be missed:( Well done! Mrs. A

Ayanna said...

hahaha i laugh at ur ignorance! ha


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones