? ??????????????Lambo? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.9 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2163 Total Grabs. ??????Get
the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Audi R8

Audi R8

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This summer I think the only vacation we have planned is that we are going to drive all the way up to Minnesota to see our cousins. It's gonna be like three days of non-stop driving. Other than that I just want to take it easy, go to schlitterbahn and the river a lot, go to camp. Just a regular old summer. I'm supposed to be ungrounded once school is out, so I'm hoping to have some fun there. What I really want to do is take one of those like two week cruises to Hawaii and spend two weeks there and then two more weeks coming back, stopping at some islands on the way. That would be the best to get to just stop and play with the dolphins and fishes and bull sharks. But i'm not, so i'll have to make due with the river. My family is hopefully moving into Hunters Creek, but that won't happen until probally winter or even next spring. I want to have my friend over from Houston so we can have some fun messing around in the neighborhood.Back to the drive to Minnesota; I'm gonna be stuck in a car with five people for ten hours a day, only like one bathroom break every three hours, it's gonna be FUN FUN FUN. What we are going to do when we get there, I have no idea. Maybe go ice fishing, or penguin hunting. I might get a nice parka and a pair of snow boots. I might even make a coat out of seal rubber. But I probally will go fishing because my uncle is a really big fisher. I am looking forward to the release of the new Call of Duty. It looks really cool. I'm also hoping to do something with my bass like get into a band or somethign in that area. I also want to start wrestling again, but I don't think I could join midseason in freestyle. I wrestled in normal style last year, so i'll probally just wait for freestyle to be over. It feels kind of good to take a break from everything for a precious three months.

1 comments:

thelittlegreenschoolroom said...

I thought I commented on this a long, long time ago! I have been remiss. I absolutely love what you've done with your blog! Cool background. Excellent posting. You have improved!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones