? ??????????????Lambo? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.9 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2163 Total Grabs. ??????Get
the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Audi R8

Audi R8

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm loving this two weeks off of school for some swine flu. So far I have done.... nothing. Just two weeks of sitting at home watching TV and playing with my dog, Cha Cha. Looking forward to our assignment for this blog so I actually have something to put on my blog worth reading and not just complete rambling like this is. So if anybody has an opinion please, post it here.

8 comments:

thelittlegreenschoolroom said...

Bailey, I knew you could do it! Someone must have hugged you today! Was it Cha Cha? Rambling is a good thing, isn't it? It gets everything trapped in your head out in the open. It can be very soothing to the soul. And get your homework done! I have a garage that needs painting, I'll put you to work if all you're going to do is lay around-I know your mom will let me do it! Mrs. Anzures

thelittlegreenschoolroom said...

By the way, I still think you could add a lot more to this to make it really reflect you! Try.

NinjaDuckie said...

just a question. i know you're an awesome bass player. (not my question) can you play snow(hey oh)on bass? if you can you're amazing> if you can't you should definately try that would be awesome!

baileymalone said...

Uh... yes i can. My mom denied everything else so i thought of it because i was playing it.

NinjaDuckie said...

that's really cool. what other songs can you play besides that and miss murder?

Bailey-NBCA said...

a whole lot. king nothing, decadence, bulls on parade, killing in the name, mountain song, black masks and gasoline, give it all, heaven knows, 1000 good intentions, black sunshine, iron man, schism, carry on my wayward son, blood to bleed, stupify, inside the fire

NinjaDuckie said...

wow! that's a lot. so far i can play one song. and i suck at it... you should make a band that would be preety cool... there's a song that you should learn how to play, it's by zz top, i think, i don't remember the name of it though. ask hannah she'll know.

NinjaDuckie said...

you added more songs! yay. :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones